Simple login form design is created by using bootstrap 5. The sign-in form is easy to use in the login page template. It is a simple and lightweight Bootstrap form HTML. See more form designs and free Bootstrap 5 components that are might be helpful in your Bootstrap projects. Bootstrap 5 Login Form.
- Centered Login Form Bootstrap Code Snippet. Quickly jumpstart your next project with this Bootstrap CSS compatible code samples.
- We bring you a comprehensive list of the free Bootstrap login form templates. Whether it is an online shop customer account login, access to news site’s premium content or SaaS subscription, these forms are perfect for a sophisticated login feature on your website. Let your customers and clients.
Today’s web design resource is a package of free Bootstrap login and register forms in the same page. It contains 3 different responsive templates to integrate in your projects and use for your “sign in” and “sign up” page.
The idea of these templates came from a comment of an Azmind’s reader a few days ago, so if you have any other great idea feel free to let me know.
Some features of these form templates are: fullscreen background (with image slider also available), Font Awesome icons, simple jQuery form validation, etc. Below you’ll find the full list of features, the live preview link and the download link. Enjoy!
You might also like:
Bootstrap Login and Register Forms in One Page with Hide/Show Effect
Bootstrap Registration Forms: 3 Free Responsive Templates
Bootstrap Login Forms: 3 Free Responsive Templates
Bootstrap Contact Forms: 2 Free Responsive Templates
Bootstrap Login Form Code
- Responsive Layout (Bootstrap framework)
- 3 Different Form Templates
- Fullscreen Background (Images Slider also available)
- Simple jQuery Form Validation (to prevent users from leaving empty fields)
- Font Awesome icons
- “Login with Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus” buttons
The 3 Form Templates
Light forms with fullscreen background:
Dark transparent forms with fullscreen background:
Light forms and light background with subtle pattern:
How To Use The Templates
Download the zip package below and extract it. You’ll see that each form template is in its own folder (named “form-1”, “form-2” and so on) with all the needed files.
Use the “index.html” file to modify the HTML code. The style can be changed from the CSS files in the “css” folder (assets/css).
The images are located in the “img” folder (assets/img). The favicon and the Apple touch icons are in the “ico” folder (assets/ico).
Demo, Download and License
DOWNLOAD: Bootstrap Login and Register Forms in One Page (66478 downloads)
NEED HOSTING? TRY BLUEHOST (Starting at $3.95/month)!
(affiliate link, meaning that, at no additional cost for you, I earn a commission if you click on the link and buy hosting.)
You can use these login and registration forms templates in personal and commercial projects, but you can’t sell or distribute them directly, “as is”. If you plan to use them, a link to this page or any form of spreading the word will be much appreciated.
If you like the form templates above and want more layouts, color schemes and features, along with free support and free updates, you should take a look at the Marco template:
Subscribe to the Azmind Newsletter and I’ll update you as soon as I release a new WordPress Theme, Bootstrap Template, Tutorial or other Freebie: