Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Expansion Bundle, which combines both Rise and Fall and Gathering Storm expansions, takes the turn-based strategy classic to new heights. With 16 new civilizations. If your lust for Civilization 6 knowledge is still going strong, expansion owners should take a look at our Civ 6 Rise and Fall guide hub which takes you through the basics of everything new. If you play Civ 6 for 1000 hours or more: probably yes. If you play Civ 6 for 5 hours or less: probably not. If you already know you like Civ 6 and will get a lot of play out of it, then I would recommend getting the expansions. They are not must-have, but they do add interesting features. Just got the new Rise and Fall expansion to civilization 6, and boy is it a game. Enjoy!Twitch Live Stream: Link!. Civilization VI offers new ways to interact with your world, expand your empire across the map, advance your culture, and compete against history’s greatest leaders to build a civilization.
Expand your empire with the Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Expansion Bundle.
Civilization 6 Expansion Bundle Review
The Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Expansion Bundle combines both the Rise and Fall and Gathering Storm expansions. With the addition of 16 civilizations, 18 leaders, and major enhancements to gameplay, such as Great Ages and an active planet where geology and climatology present different challenges, the pursuit of building the greatest empire becomes an exciting endeavor.
Civilization 6 Expansion Bundle Switch
Key New Features
- GREAT AGES: As your civilization ebbs and flows and you reach milestone Historic Moments, you will move towards Dark Ages or Golden Ages, each providing specific challenges or bonuses based on your actions in game.
- LOYALTY: Cities now have individual Loyalty to your leadership – let it fall too low, and face the consequences of low yields, revolts, and the potential to lose your city if it declares its own independence. But one civilization’s loss can be your gain as you inspire Loyalty among cities.
- GOVERNORS: Recruit, appoint, and upgrade powerful characters with specialization bonuses and promotion trees to customize your cities, and reinforce Loyalty.
- ENVIRONMENTAL EFFECTS: Volcanoes, storms (blizzards, sandstorms, tornados, hurricanes), climate change, floods, and droughts bring the world to life. Your settlement choices are more important than ever as you balance high risks and high rewards.
- ENGINEERING PROJECTS: Shape the world around your empire to overcome unfavorable land conditions by making improvements like canals, dams, tunnels and railroads.
- WORLD CONGRESS: Earn Diplomatic Favor through Alliances, influencing city-states, competing in World Games, and more. Use Diplomatic Favor to extract promises from other leaders, vote on Resolutions, call a Special Session to address an emergency.
For more information about Sid Meier’s Civilization VI, please visit https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/civilization-vi-switch/