Frame.io: Frame.io is your video team's new operating system. Relied on by over 400,000 professionals worldwide, Frame.io streamlines the review, collaboration, and approval process so that your team can create better video, faster!
Our extension brings the power of Frame.io directly into Premiere Pro CC and After Effects CC, so that you can collaborate with your team without ever switching context.
* Upload your sequence or composition to a shared Frame.io cloud bin with just 2 clicks
* Upload files, bin structures to Frame.io
* Import media files from Frame.io right into your project
* Receive comments and respond directly from within Premiere Pro CC and After Effects CC
* All commenting activity within the extension remains synced with the web app so that your whole team is always up to date
* Import comments as timeline markers
* Upload timeline markers as comments
* Download comments as a txt file
* Iterate quickly on feedback and ideas with auto versioning
* Update the status of a file
* View and edit metadata
* Sync the Frame.io player and the Program monitor playheads to easily jump between timecoded comment
* Manage your Frame.io projects, folders, files, and team members
* Create branded presentations
* Iterate quickly on feedback and ideas with auto versioning
Remember sending your timeline to Adobe Media Encoder, setting up an export, uploading to some file sharing service, writing an explanation email with time coded notes, and then receiving confusing feedback from your team or clients? Or what about the fun of exporting stills to Adobe Photoshop when you needed to communicate very specific ideas? Yeah, we solved ALL of that.
”Frame.io has completely changed how I collaborate. It used to be: exporting, uploading, getting back timecode-laced notes, make changes and then repeat. Now I just click a tab inside of Adobe Premiere. It really feels like my collaborators are in the edit with me” - Ryan Connolly, Film Riot
To access the panel, you'll need a Frame.io account. You can create one completely free at Frame.io.
In April of 2016, we launched our most ambitious integration to date: a real-time collaboration layer for Adobe Premiere Pro powered by Frame.io.
Today we’re rolling out an update with over 30 new features and improvements to accelerate your video workflow without ever leaving Adobe Premiere Pro.
Over the last 3 years, we’ve made tons of progress deepening the collaborative experience of our web product (app.frame.io), and today’s update brings the best of those new features and some helpful bug fixes right into our Premiere Pro extension.
If you’re an existing user, you’ll find the update waiting for you next time you log back in to the panel. If you’ve never used our extension, we encourage you to check out how easy it is to work with your team and clients right from your timeline.
Frame Io For Premiere Plus
Some top new features we’ve added
Join more than a million pros on the world's most powerful video review and collaboration platform. Quickly share video projects with your team and clients for fast feedback and approval. Frame.io: The Ultimate Guide to Proxies in Premiere Pro Proxies give you ultimate flexibility – they increase playback and editing speed without forcing you to sacrifice quality, allow you to edit seamlessly on laptops and portable drives, and provide a streamlined, no-relinking-necessary project delivery, whether that includes a hand off to. There are many performances built out of the moments after the slate leaves frame and before the director calls “action.” At the stringout stage, trim out parts of the shot that are clearly unusable (if there is a camera assistant holding a slate at the start, or after cut if the camera operator pans over to see the boom operator), but.
- Status labels are now integrated directly into Premiere Pro, including Approved, In Progress, or Needs Review.
- Comment count is now displayed on the file thumbnail.
- Comment and reply activity (creating, updating, deleting, etc.) now update in real time.
- Projects update in real time when team members create, update, move, or delete any file, folder, or version stack.
- You can edit your rendered output file names in the upload settings panel.
- The new project selector ensures that your current project is always in view, so you don’t have to scroll to search for it.
- Share links now use custom Frame.io short links. (e.g. f.io/CssBSl72)
- You can now seamlessly navigate to other Frame.io projects while Adobe© Media Encoder renders in the background, without interrupting the upload process.
Frame Io For Premiere X
Some things we’ve fixed
- All comments now display the commenter’s name and avatar.
- Collaborators can now upload files larger than 5GB.
- Quicklook for audio.
- Comments no longer duplicate upon submission.
- Special characters in a file name from Frame.io no longer cause the import to fail.
- Folder item counts now display the correct value.
- The comment “sort by” button now displays the active sorting method.
- The extension now loads in Adobe CC 2017 (and earlier)
- The “Open in Browser” option in a Version Stack now opens a valid player page in the web app.
- The folder item count now displays the correct value.
- Version Stacks now display the original upload date in list view.
- When uploading sequences, the extension no longer needs to open each timeline inside Premiere Pro.
Frame Io Premiere Download
Frame.io today announced the availability of a new extension designed to integrate Frame.io functionality seamlessly into Adobe Premiere Pro CC. The free extension streamlines the collaboration process, allowing editors to receive and act on feedback, then upload revised work, all without ever leaving the editing environment. Importing comments from Frame.io into Premiere as Markers To import comments made on videos in Frame.io, you need to link your sequence with the Frame.io video. This is automatically done if you previously uploaded your sequence through our extension. But you can also link a video to your sequence manually.
If you haven’t yet received the automatic update, you can download it directly from Adobe Exchange. For detailed release notes of all Frame.io improvements, check out updates.frame.io.