A good rule of thumb is to keep your GPU temps below 80 degrees Celsius. But the average GPU temp while gaming should be around 65 degrees Celsius to 75 degrees Celsius. Some expert also holds a view that GPU temps around 90 degree Celsius are normal GPU temp. But it is better if you can keep it under 90 degrees. In the same manner, find the “ GPU Temperature ” sensor, right-click on it and select and the same “ Add to tray ” option. You can now see the CPU and GPU temperatures on the taskbar. As long as the HWiNFO application is running, you will see live temperature readings on the taskbar.
GPU-Z is a lightweight system utility designed to provide vital information about your video card and graphics processor.
- Supports NVIDIA, AMD, ATI and Intel graphics devices
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Includes a GPU load test to verify PCI-Express lane configuration
- Validation of results
- GPU-Z can create a backup of your graphics card BIOS
- No installation required, optional installer is available
- Support for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
- .. and yes, the author of CPU-Z has granted us permission to use a name similar to his product. Thanks Franck.
GPU-Z is free to use for personal and commercial usage. However, you may not redistribute GPU-Z as part of a commercial package.
We also offer a GPU-Z SDK, which is provided as simple-to-use DLL with full feature set. Commercial support and customization options are available, please contact us for details.
It's so simple to use, you don't need documentation.
Just download and run the binary, without installation.
Gpu Temp App
DownloadsThe latest version is available in the downloads section.
How To View Graphics Card Temperature
Gpu Temperature Reader
This simple sidebar gadget for Windows allows the user to monitor their GPU. It is called the NVIDIA GPU Temp gadget and it displays the temperature of your system’s GPU and from the reading you can make the necessary changes to make it run smoother. Improvements have been done to this gadget so that it won’t require auxilliary tools such as N-Tube, Speedfan, etc. The gadget has also been designed very sleekly and looks really good on your desktop without taking up too much space or looking like a cluttered mess as is the case with other sidebar gadgets for Windows.