- College students can get a major discount on this Hulu, Spotify Premium and SHOWTIME bundle. In addition to snagging the three popular services for only $4.99 a month, you also get three months free and can cancel before the subscription officially begins.
- Managing a Spotify-billed Hulu account Mar 31, 2021 With Spotify Premium for Students + Hulu, subscribers can have access to both Spotify and Hulu (ad-supported). You can confirm if you’re subscribed to Spotify through Hulu on your Hulu Account page in the Payment Information section.
- Student Hulu And Spotify Deal
- Hulu Live Spotify Deal
- Spotify And Hulu Student Deal
- Hulu And Spotify Premium Family
- How To Get Hulu And Spotify Deal
Sep 19,2019 • Filed to: Streaming Music Services & Sites Tips • Proven solutions
If you're eligible for a Spotify Premium for Students subscription, you can get Spotify, Hulu's ad-supported plan, and Showtime for $4.99 per month. To get the deal, apply for Spotify Premium for. Spotify Premium Student with Hulu and SHOWTIME After your trial, enjoy Premium, Hulu (ad-supported), and SHOWTIME for just $4.99/month. What is the Hulu and Spotify Premium bundle? By signing up for the Spotify Premium bundle, you’ll get Spotify Premium, Hulu Basic, and even Showtime. The Spotify Premium bundle is one of the best deals out there — it combines a music streaming service, a video streaming service, and a premium subscription.
Spotify and Hulu have come up with a streaming-media service to enhance affordability of your favorite music and videos. This article discusses in details about the specifications of this partnership and also discuss the best Spotify Music downloader that you can install on your phone.
Can I get free Hulu with Spotify account?
This question might not have a definite answer depending on how you understand the partnership, but yes you can get a free Hulu with Spotify account. The partnership can be summarized in one sentence; two subscriptions, one bill, one low price. The billing is paid to Spotify only therefore it is true, you can get a free Hulu with a Spotify account. You will only get the “Hulu with limited commercials” package. When you subscribe for premium service you will have to pay $0.99 for Hulu and $12.99 for Spotify for three months there after the rates will change.
Part 1. Spotify and Hulu Bundle- How to Activate Hulu with Spotify
What is Hulu:
Hulu is a premium video streaming application which is in the forefront in improving technology regarding entertainment. Since its inception about a decade ago, it has grown and developed to give its users a more personalized experience, in simple terms it just your TV in one place. It offers access to movies, series, sports and many TV channels. Today Hulu prides itself as the only video streaming service offering reality TV shows. Their pricing plan can be categorized into three categories each with specific offers and the user may select which offer to adopt based on his/her preference.
Hulu Commercial Plan:
This subscription offers a limited number of ads while streaming which are tailored based on the user. It goes for $7.99 a month and features the entire Hulu’s streaming library without live TV. This subscription has the following features:
• It enables the user to create up to 6 personalized profiles for the whole household.
• Enables the user to browse while watching, with “Fliptray” for recommendations of what to watch next.
• It has a function “my stuff” that facilitates the user to track his/her favorites and add movies, shows or networks for easy access.
Hulu No Commercial Plan:
This subscription has no ads while streaming and has the same features as the limited commercials plan. It also features the whole Hulu’s streaming library without live TV and goes for $11.99 a month.
Hulu With Live TV (Beta):
This subscription includes the entire Hulu streaming library in addition to over fifty live and On Demand channels and goes for $39.99 per month. It also has additional features than the afore-mentioned subscriptions. These are:
• Enables the user to watch concurrent streams on multiple devices.
• Enables the user to record live TV so that they can watch any other time.
• It has a function, 'my teams' that track and record games from the users' favorite customized teams.
What is Spotify:
This a software that allows users to stream their favorite music. Holders of Spotify accounts can opt for Spotify free or Spotify premium. The Spotify premium goes for $9.99 a month and offers the users the best experience with music having the following features:
• Has shuffle play feature.
• Has unlimited skips.
• Enables the user to listen to music offline.
• Has high-quality audio.
The Spotify free is free to Spotify account holders, but as compared to the Spotify premium, it offers only the shuffle play feature excluding the other afore-mentioned features. If you want to improve your music experience, you may want to upgrade to Spotify premium.
Spotify and Hulu Bundle:
This is a product of the partnership between Spotify and Hulu which gives users access to music and videos streaming. It is worth noting though that this offer is available only to Spotify users already having a premium account but for Hulu, it is open to both current and new subscribers for the Hulu with limited commercials plan. For Spotify premium subscribers, they get to enjoy a price of $0.99 per month for the first three months for upgrading to 'Spotify premium, now with Hulu” subscription. The combined price is $12.99 per month paid to Spotify. Taking into considerations the price plans under the partnership, the users of this combined bundle save $5 per month. For students under 'the students' plan' they pay a combined fee of $4.99 per month.
How to Activate Hulu with Spotify:
Not everyone is eligible to activate Hulu with Spotify, for Hulu subscribers, those having Hulu with no commercials plans, Hulu with live TV and those with billings done through a third party are not eligible. Spotify users having premium for family plans and those making payments via a third party are not eligible.
Step 1. Login to your existing Spotify account.
Step 2. Select “GO TO HULU”. Under your account overview, it gives you a link to activate Hulu. By selecting this link, you allow Hulu to access your Spotify account. Hulu then sends you a unique activation code.
Step 3. Log in to your Hulu account. If you don't have an existing Hulu account, create a new account then enter the activation code. By logging in to your Hulu account from Spotify, you agree to transfer your billing from Hulu to Spotify.
iMusic gives the best value concerning music entertainment. It has a built-in music library for the users to search and listen from. It also has a downloading tool which enables you to download and customize music from over 3000 sites including Spotify. The unique feature of this tool is its ability to sync music from iTunes library to Android users. iMusic Spotify Downloader also has other features listed below.
iMusic - Easily Download Spotify without Paying Plan Fee
- Discover and download music tracks from Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud, Jamendo, YouTube, Vevo and 3000+ music sites.
- Enable the user to transfer music between Apple devices and iTunes with no computer/device limitations.
- Backup music from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to Mac/PC, one clicks to copy music from iPhone, iPad and iPod to iTunes library without generating duplicates.
- Transfer songs from iTunes library to iPhone, iPad and iPod without erasing existing data.
- Automatically adds ID3 tags (artist, album, genre, and title) to your songs when downloading or recording songs while listening to a radio.
- Powerful toolbox to to remove music DRM protection, transfer music to USB or burn to a CD, add missing covers to songs and back up iTunes.
How to download Spotify music in steps
Step 1. Download and install the iMusic software. After installation, run the program to see the main windows pop out.
Step 2. Click the “GET MUSIC” feature on the main interface of the iMusic app then click “DOWNLOAD”; this then gives you access to a URL paste box and some streaming sites. Open Spotify and copy and paste the URL of the song you want to download to the URL paste box. Alternatively, you can directly open the access sites on the bottom of the iMusic window, type in the name of the song and click the search icon.
Step 3. Select the music format either MP4 or MP3. Choose the format from the options given under the URL paste box. Begin the download process by clicking the “Download” icon to the left of the URL paste box. Click on “LIBRARY” on the main interface then click the download icon to check out the downloaded songs which are added to your iTunes library automatically.
Tips: How to Free Download Hulu Series and Videos
Best Video Downloader by iTube Studio enables users to download their favorite videos from over 10,000 video sites including Hulu in original quality. It goes over the top by facilitating recording of any online video from any site. Talk of confidentiality, this application has a private mode to enable you to download videos in secret to a designated folder which you can only access with a pre-set password. The download speed is super-fast with a Turbo mode which is three times faster. iTube Studio also get rids of all ads in videos giving you uninterrupted video.
iTube Studio - Download Hulu, Netflix and Videos from 10,000+ Sites in 1 Click
- Downloads video from 10,000+ sites like YouTube, Vevo, Metacafe, Dailymotion, Facebook from URL or extension.
- Facilitates the conversion of video to audio MP3 in high quality with a Download MP3 button.
- Supports the download of media files from cloud storage media like Google Drive and DropBox.
- Batch video download is supported, you can download an entire playlist from URL or extension in 1 click.
- Built with a video recorder which allows to capture any live session from 'unable to download sites'.
- Download then Convert mode to make it easier to download videos to your preferred format directly.
Ready to re-up your Netflix subscription for another year? What about Spotify or Apple Music? Black Friday and Cyber Monday can be the perfect opportunity to lock in your streaming services for less money than they’d usually cost. Whether you’re after music, live TV streaming, or something more niche, there are a host of offers and limited-time deals to choose between.
Get Hulu for $1.99 per month for the next year
Hulu’s hard-to-resist Black Friday promotion is back for another year. It lets you subscribe to the standard (with ads) plan for $1.99 monthly instead of the regular $5.99 rate.
Here’s the fine print: this offer is only available for new and returning customers — and to qualify for the latter, you must have canceled the service at least three months ago. Anyone who took advantage of last year’s $1.99 promo is ineligible this time around.
The Hulu deal will be available starting at 12AM PT / 3AM ET on Thursday and will run until 11:59PM PT on Monday night (2:59AM ET Tuesday).
Student Hulu And Spotify Deal
Sign up for Sling TV, and get your second month for free
Hulu Live Spotify Deal
New customers subscribing to live TV streaming service Sling TV will get their second month of Sling Blue or Sling Orange (a $30 value) for free as part of the company’s holiday offer. If you prepay for two months of service, you can get a free TiVo Stream 4K, which is a perfectly decent Android TV streaming dongle. Sling TV is also offering a three-day free trial of the service.
Get four months of Tidal for 99 cents or $1.99 for Hi-Fi
Tidal’s annual subscription discount is available starting on November 24th through December 2nd. Those who take advantage can get four months of standard Tidal Premium for 99 cents; you can also opt for the lossless HiFi service tier for $1.99. Tidal says this is a value of $39.96 (Premium) and $79.96 (HiFi). After the promotional period, you’ll be on the hook for the standard going rate of $9.99 / month for Tidal Premium or $19.99 / month for HiFi.
YouTube TV now comes with a free Chromecast
Spotify And Hulu Student Deal
If you’ve never tried YouTube’s streaming TV service, you can now get a free Chromecast with Google TV (a value of $49.99) once you sign up. The rising cost of YouTube TV is frustrating, but at least now you get a complimentary gadget with your first $64.99 bill. To get the free Chromecast, you’ve got to subscribe by December 31st, and the deal is limited to one per household.
Hulu And Spotify Premium Family
Get three free months of Spotify — if you’re a new subscriber
How To Get Hulu And Spotify Deal
Spotify is running a holiday promo where you can get three months of the leading subscription music service before having to fork over the regular $9.99 each month. Unfortunately, the deal is aimed at those who haven’t tried Spotify Premium before. That’s a bummer for existing customers, but if you’ve managed to stay a holdout all this time, now you can get the ad-free experience at no charge for the next three months. However, you’re also eligible for the offer if you canceled your Spotify Premium subscription prior to October 17th.