One of the foundations for a brand’s success on WeChat is setting a unified brand strategy for managing multiple WeChat official accounts.In our last post, we wrote about helping your customers find your official accounts by policing fake accounts and trademark infringement. Equally important for large brands, with potentially hundreds of official accounts, is your internal strategy. Let’s look again at what a BMW customer or sales lead sees when she searches for “BMW” or “宝马” official accounts. Not only does she have to filter through several fake accounts, she also has to navigate over two-hundred individual dealerships.
Like any brand with outlets or subsidiaries, individual BMW dealerships have their own management, their own deals that they offer, and of course their own WeChat official accounts. How can BMW funnel users to the account that will best be able to help them? What are the best practices for protecting your brand standard experience and providing unified messaging across multiple channels?
Looking at the list above, BMW account names mostly follow a similar format to designate the dealership. Their icons are mostly similar and many of the dealers have verified their accounts. At the same time, there’s no obvious unified account for BMW and we get different results searching in Chinese versus English.
These issues aren’t unique to auto manufacturers. Chains, franchises, and subsidiaries of any kind need to provide botha brand standard experience and localized service. It’s important to have policies in place to avoid confusion, and help customers find your accounts.
In a statement sent to multiple Chinese media outlets today, Apple said iPhone and iPad users in China can now use WeChat Pay as a payment method for App Store and Apple Music purchases. Mobile Phone Shop. Now available iPhone 11 iPhone 11 pro iPhone 11 pro max Dual sim Brandnew 1 year warranty Original Call or text 1. MY Mobile Solution, a various mobile phone repair service center, located in Silicon Valley, California. At MY Mobile Solution, we do a lot farther than just simply servicing a screen or battery replacement, data recovery, charging port problems and general parts repairs.
- Set account name and branding conventions. Have all of your subsidiaries register WeChat accounts that follow a specific name format makes it more likely that they will appear together in search, and helps distinguish them from fake or similarly-named accounts (fan clubs, etc.). Provide a template for your subsidiaries to use when creating their icon. Note: You cannot change an account name or WeChat ID after it is set, but the icon can be updated once every thirty days.
- Verify all official accounts. WeChat lists verified accounts first in search results, and the verified badge gives customers confidence that they have found an official channel.
- Set an account promotion strategy. Most account discovery is happening through QR codes. Help customers by standardizing where they can find your QR codes, both offline and online. Consider requiring that any subsidiary promotional materials include your brand’s official account QR code alongside the subsidiary QR code.
- Enforce content and usage guidelines. This is an obvious one, but there are special considerations for WeChat. Beyond what content and how often accounts broadcast messages, how fast are you as a brand responding to customer service inquiries? If subsidiary accounts are using WeChat menus, consider setting a template so when a user visits another subsidiary account, that location’s contact information or local specials, for example, are in the same place.
If your brand uses WeChat for sales or customer service, subsidiaries can be valuable but challenging to integrate into fluid conversations. In our initial consultations with clients, one of the most helpful exercises we do is map out all the possible user flows through their various officials accounts. Where are unknown/first-time users routed? If you’re not providing 24/7 support, how do you manage offline messages? How can you transfer conversations from your brand to a subsidiary and vice versa?
WeChat Userflows: What’s Possible
Take for example a hotel guest, who makes a last-minute booking through Marriott China’s WeChat account. At the end of the booking, can they hand off the user to the concierge at that property so she can book an airport pick-up? Can they prevent the customer, who they already have in a dialog, from having to exit the conversation and page through all of Marriott China properties before finding the correct hotel’s WeChat account?
WeChat does not currently support either internal (agent-to-agent) or external (official account-to-official account) routing. However using WeChat’s public developer platform, Grata provides out-of-the-box internal routing for WeChat and can custom arrange solutions to solve for almost any external routing configuration. This works for brands operating under one consolidated WeChat official account or brands managing multiple WeChat Official Accounts.
The Value of Networked Accounts
The value to brands of interconnecting official accounts should not be underestimated. Here are four of the biggest gains:
- Shared WeChat CRM Database – One of the most important tasks when using WeChat for business is identifying who a user is from an often nondescript WeChat User ID. If you’ve already done this for a follower of one of your official accounts, why not make that information available when that user messages any agent across your entire chain?
- Simplified Account Discovery – Using Grata a follower of any one of your WeChat official accounts can be connected to any agent across your entire brand. Lessen the burden on your customer to locate the right official account and make brand loyalty more convenient.
- Cost Savings – It might be impractical for your outlets to all offer 24/7 support, or support in multiple languages, but one centralized customer care team makes this achievable for many brands. The central team can pick up messages in the off-hours, and subsidiary agents can transfer multilingual conversations to a native speaker with one-click.
- Brand Standard Quality of Care – If you want to roll out a consistent quality of care across your entire chain, the only way to really support this is by having visibility into all your brand’s official accounts and having a centralized customer care team to step in if any single subsidiary isn’t able to support the initiative. You can also share digital content and prepared responses across your brand so every subsidiary is using brand standard messaging.
If you want to learn more about how Grata can help you manage your brand’s WeChat Official Accounts, contact us, or if you already have a verified WeChat Official Account, take us for a free test drive.
Photo credit: rajomo1 / Foter / Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0)
WeChat is a popular instant messaging app available for both Android and iOS. Its popularity can be gauged from the fact that it has an active user base of millions of people. People of all age groups are active on this app and share texts, photos, videos etc.
Since the app is available for anyone to use, young children, are also actively using it to communicate with others. However, this can ring alarm bells for parents if they are concerned about what their children share using this app.
If you have similar concern, you will be glad to know that there are various ways using which you can track the WeChat account of your child and monitor what he/she shares on the app.
In this article, we will share the ways to help you track the WeChat account on iPhone.
Tips: Accidentally lost your important messages from iPhone? You can always use Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery to retrieve deleted texts from iPhone even without backup.
Method 1: Use MoniMaster (previously Spymer) to Track WeChat ID
This is a very popular application that is used to hack and monitor a Wechat account on an iPhone, once named Spymer. It is available as a desktop application for both Windows and Mac operating systems and is extremely simple to use.
To track WeChat account using MoniMaster (Spymer), follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Download this WeChat ID tracker tool from monimaster.com and install it on your PC/Mac.
- Step 2: Open the application and set it up with your child’s WeChat details.
- Step 3: The application will scans the data from either iTunes backup or iCloud backup. Hence create a backup of your child’s iPhone with iTunes or enter his/her iCloud credentials for iCloud backups.
- Step 4: Once the application has done analysing the data, it will share all the data category wise to be viewed on the application dashboard.
Install Wechat On Iphone
You can download and use the free trial to check out if the application really works to track a WeChat account on iPhone. This app provides the trail period, and it charges $29.95/month for its services. All the plans provided by the app is up to the services provided.
Method 2: Hack & Monitor WeChat via ExactSpy
ExactSpy is another excellent application that can permit the users to track WeChat on an iPhone. And it has its mobile version dedicated for iOS devices.
Here is how to install it:
Two Wechat In Iphone
- Step 1: Buy the ExactSpy plan from its official website extractspy.com.
- Step 2: Once you have bought a plan, you will be given instruction to install its iOS app on the target device.
- Step 3: Once the app is installed on the iPhone you want to hack, you need to login into that app using the credentials provided at the time of purchase.
- Step 4: Now you can log in on ExactSpy website from any device and monitor the targeted device and access the WeChat app data.
The service is not free but costs less than others at $18.99 per month. If you really need to keep track of your child’s usage on WeChat, this is a great service.
Method 3: WeChat Tracker Tool – mSpy
This app is similar to the ExactSpy app which we have mentioned above. Just like its counterpart, you need to provide your verified email ID to buy the plans of mSpy from its website. All the credentials and information related to your plan are mailed to the provided email ID.
- After purchasing, you can install its iOS app on your child’s iPhone and then start using it after completion of the login process using the received credentials.
- Now you can monitor the data of that target iOS device by login into your mSpy account from any device.
This WeChat tracker tool mSpy is cheaper than ExactSpy costing $8.99 per month.
This app is highly efficient and effective in terms of tracking the WeChat account. It gives you all the information about incoming and outgoing messages as well as other media. It is very useful if you want to track the entire data of a WeChat account safely.
Social media account is always considered as the personal things of everyone’s life. So, it is illegal and unethical as well to track someone’s iPhone and his personal data. But, it is necessary for parents in some cases like looking out the actions of an underage child on social media. This can protect the youngsters to get indulged in wrong and questionable practices or be induced by malice.
Therefore, this article gives your some good solutions to this general problem. It can be very useful to release the stress of concerned parents especially. The provided ways are the best one to track anyone’s WeChat account on your iPhone. However, the services are not free, with some of them charging high price. We hope this article is capable of solving your problem, and welcome your questions or suggestion as comments if any.