The flyer self-mailer combines the benefits of a postcard with the benefits of a letter. Grab your recipient’s attention right at the mailbox with strategically-placed images and headlines. Then take up to 8 pages to communicate your message in detail. Personalize your flyer for each recipient to boost response (Click2Mail makes it easy). View our flyer design and print samples. Contact Mail Shark at 484-679-4553 to request a quote or free sample. Outlook email merge can be used to email a full color flyer to recipients. This is a cost-saving alternative to expensive paper flyers and postage. Start with Outlook. Click Contacts, and select the folder with the contacts to use in the email merge. On the Home ribbon, click Mail Merge.
Mailers use USPS Marketing Mail to send: Printed matter, flyers, circulars, advertising. Newsletters, bulletins, and catalogs. All USPS Marketing Mail prices are bulk prices, and each mailing must meet a minimum quantity of 200 pieces or 50 pounds of mail. There is no single-piece USPS Marketing Mail postage. Gmail is email that's intuitive, efficient, and useful. 15 GB of storage, less spam, and mobile access.
1. Do Create A Well-Designed Ad. A great looking direct mail ad will generate more response, and ultimately more profit. Our team of graphic design experts knows what design techniques will get your coupon noticed.
2. Do Include A Strong Offer. The strength of your offer is the single biggest factor in determining the response to it. A strong offer helps shorten the time it takes a consumer to make a decision, as well as builds response over time.
3. Don’t Target The Wrong Audience. Even the most well-designed ad won’t generate a strong response if you aren’t targeting the right audience. Through a targeted direct mail campaign, you can reach the right customers in your neighborhood based on their location, income, age and more.
4. Don’t Just Mail One Time. Frequency is the key to success for your direct mail campaign. Consistent, regular advertising over time provides the impressions necessary for the typical consumer to make a buying decision. It’s not uncommon for a Valpak client to see response increase then break even by the third month and profit by the fourth month.
5. Don’t Forget To Track Your Campaigns. If you’re not tracking your direct mail advertising, you’ll fail to identify the best marketing methods for your business. To capture consumer reaction to your campaign and offers, Valpak reports on each component of your marketing campaign.
Send Flyers By Mail
Mail In Flyers Sample
6. Do Evaluate Your Mail Advertising. While some Valpak clients will receive calls immediately after the mailing hits, most clients see response build with subsequent mailings. Through marketing analytics, you can evaluate your campaign and adjust the offer or frequency to reach your ROI goal.