Shark Bridge offers unlimited hands, duplicate bridge game, Daily Tournament with MP (%) scoring. Boards with full auction and play review from International, North American and European competitions
Internet is not required, except for Daily Tournaments and the Online Bridge Club. Shark Bridge is the winner of 2014 and 2011 World Bridge Computer Championships
You can email hands to your partner or other bridge friends for discussion as long as they have Shark or other App to open PBN/LIN files. Share the fun!
Shark Bridge Card Games
- Shark Bridge offers unlimited hands, duplicate bridge game, Daily Tournament with MP (%) scoring. You can play and review boards with the complete auction and play details, from International, North American, and European competitions. Internet is not required, except for Daily Tournaments and the Online Bridge Club.
- During the bridge game, all players must follow the lead suit played by the leader in the trick if they are able. Otherwise, they can play any bridge card they wish, including a trump card. If that all sounds confusing, don't worry!
- Sharks 3D Sharks 3D is a tool that lets you explore the lives of sharks in their natural. DOWNLOAD; Card Shark Collection Card Shark Collection lets you play all your favourite card games! $0.99 DOWNLOAD; Fun Bridge Funbridge is an online bridge game allowing you to learn and play duplicate. DOWNLOAD; Card Shark Solitaire Card Shark Solitaire is an app that provides you with high resolution graphics.
- Shark Bridge is the most complete bridge game for your iPad, iPhone, Mac and Windows computers. In 2006 Shark Bridge introduced itself to the world of computer bridge games. In 2009 and 2010 it won the individual event at World Computer Bridge Championship, in 2011 and 2014 Shark won the team event at the World Computer Bridge Championship.
Shark is marketed and supported in the U.S. By Great Game Products, the developers of Bridge Baron, at bridgebaron.com, $100. Shark is also available for as little as $86 at The Bridge World, bridgeworld.com – verify that you will get support if you buy it there. Jack seems a much better value than Shark.Bidding systems : Standard American 5 card major( SAYC or Shark flavour), 2/1 Game Force, Std English Acol (in development) bidding systems
Shark Bridge Card Game
- Duplicate bridge game
- Bridge tournament boards
- Play Bridge offline ( no Internet ) or live on the Internet with your friends and foes
- Never wait for a bridge table to fill in, our high quality robot will play bridge when needed
- Hints and auction analysis are available at any time. Ask the Shark Bridge and it will help
- Special hints when declarer is on the lead to a trick, Shark will suggest a play strategy
- Open PBN (Portable Bridge Notation) and LIN ( VU-Graph) files from your email
- Choose from regular and 4-colour card decks
Note: While the software is classified as free, it offers in-App Purchases.
Shark Bridge Card Game Printable
Bridge Enthusiast $19.99
VIP subscription $24.99