- One-page profiles. One-page profiles in Health Care; One-page profiles in Social Care; One-page profiles in Education; One-page profile templates; Care and Support planning; Person-centred thinking tools; Person-centred reviews; Working Together For Change; Values-based recruitment; Planning Live; MAPs; PATH; Living Well; Community Circles.
- A collection of 76 Free One Page templates. Each template includes a review, long screenshot, live demo and download links. These free templates are great to quickly test our ideas before committing to a big project development.
- Get access to download Final Draft® script templates. In order to access the download and customer support pages, you must first be registered user.
Top ↑ More Information # More Information Features # Features Post Formats # Post Formats. This feature enables Post Formats support for a theme. When using child themes, be aware that. Addthemesupport( 'post-formats' ) will override the formats as defined by the parent theme, not add to it. To enable the specific formats (see supported formats at Post Formats), use.
Service Level Agreement
Effective Date: May 8, 2021
Document Owner:Company name
Revision to goals
Table of contents
1. Agreement Overview
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement ('SLA' or 'Agreement') between Company name and Customer for the provisioning of IT services required to support and sustain the product or service.
This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all IT services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
2. Goals and Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent IT service support and delivery to the Customer(s) by the Service Provider(s).
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for IT service provision between the Service Provider(s) and Customer(s).
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following Service Provider(s) and Customer(s) will be used as the basis of the Agreement and represent the primarystakeholders associated with this SLA:
IT Service Provider(s):Company name. ('Provider')
IT Customer(s):Customer ('Customer')
4. Periodic Review
This Agreement is valid from the Effective Date outlined herein and is valid until further notice. This Agreement should be reviewed at a minimum once per fiscal year; however, in lieu of a review during any period specified, the current Agreement will remain in effect.
The Business Relationship Manager ('Document Owner') is responsible for facilitating regular reviews of this document. Contents of this document may be amended as required, provided mutual agreement is obtained from the primary stakeholders and communicated to all affected parties. The Document Owner will incorporate all subsequent revisions and obtain mutual agreements / approvals as required.
Business Relationship Manager:Company name
Review Period: Bi-Yearly (6 months)
Previous Review Date: April 30, 2021
Next Review Date: June 9, 2021
5. Service Agreement
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
5.1 Service Scope
The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
- Manned telephone support
- Monitored email support
- Remote assistance using Remote Desktop and a Virtual Private Network where available
- Planned or Emergency Onsite assistance (extra costs apply)
- Monthly system health check
5.2 Customer Requirements
Support Page Template Free
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval.
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
Free Web Page Templates
5.3 Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
5.4 Service Assumptions
Assumptions related to in-scope services and/or components include:
- Changes to services will be communicated and documented to all stakeholders.
6. Service Management
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
Free Apple Pages Templates
6.1 Service Availability
Free Templates For Pages
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Telephone support : 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday - Friday
- Calls received out of office hours will be forwarded to a mobile phone and best efforts will be made to answer / action the call, however there will be a backup answer phone service
- Email support: Monitored 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday - Friday
- Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day
- Onsite assistance guaranteed within 72 hours during the business week
6.2 Customer Requirements
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- 0-8 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as High priority.
- Within 48 hours for issues classified as Medium priority.
- Within 5 working days for issues classified as Low priority.
- Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.