It never rains but it pours. This holds true for cardmaking too. After a whole week of making nothing, I completed 2 cards in less than a day. Well, to be fair, these were both started before the zilch period, but today I managed to put them all together and actually feel good about the results too!
Vellum Paper Roll
This one was made from a vellum panel I started during the Papermarket workshop 2 weeks ago. There was no sentiment provided during the free workshop, so I took it back home after making the raised vellum background. It took me a week to come up with the idea of putting the punched border at the bottom, which was made on white paper while testing a new buy. This I coloured orange and covered with Nuvo Aqua Shimmer glitter brush.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Colored Vellum Paper: Cridoz transparent paper comes with 45 sheets colored vellum of 9 vivid color, including, pearl gold, pearl silver, pearl beige, dark blue, scarlet, orange, light blue, light green and light pink, each color has 5 sheets evenly. Great for making wedding invitations, party invitations card insert tissue, table numbers cards, photo overlays, scrapbooking and much more.
- 32 Sheets Scrapbooking Pads Vellum Paper Origami Art Background Paper Card Gift. $36.99 previous price $36.99. Medieval Mini 400Pcs Specialty PaperCard Scrapbooking Card Making Journaling DIY. $8.30 previous price $8.30. Seller 97.8% positive.
Vellum Origami Paper
Took me a couple of days to remember that I had some Shimelle and Dear Lizzy die cuts which would match the flowers on the panel provided. But I couldn’t find a suitable sentiment to use from these sets. So I put it aside and it was another few days later before I thought of digging through my paper stash to make a rosette as the focal point for one of the round sentiment die cuts. This was from a piece of origami paper that matches the coloured border at the bottom.
Michaels Vellum Paper
Translucent Vellum Paper - Sheer Delight (Pun Intended). Some call it see-though; some call it transparent; some call it sheer. We call it Vellum Paper, an extensive collection of delicate translucent papers with the lovely appearance of frosted glass and a multitude of uses.
Vellum Origami Paper Walmart
Today, after the long break, I finally set my heart on the other die cuts to use and assembled everything into an easel card. I had the inspiration of using the reverse of the leftover origami paper to form the inside of the card. Maybe it’s the bright orange that puts me in the good mood. I love how the vellum background shows with the sun shining from the back of the card!
Vellum Origami Paper Sheets
So now I only have to make a boxed envelope to hold this thickest card that I’ve ever made!
Watch how to make a flower ball out of paper to decor your home, your room or party
♥ Also check out some of my recent videos!
- Origami Diamond Ring: https://youtu.be/k8RhNHkPbno
- Origami Bracelet: https://youtu.be/nPzowSntwrQ
- Origami Dolphin: https://youtu.be/hbKk7XWA0Ss
- Paper Flower Ball: https://youtu.be/AmUnSDi-Clc
♥ SUBSCRIBE for more videos: https://goo.gl/2O7byo
♥ My playlists:
- Origami picture frame: https://goo.gl/7Kdn32
- Origami box: https://goo.gl/yFoj5n
- Origami envelope: https://goo.gl/y98TcO
- Origami bookmark: https://goo.gl/YuGNgd
- Origami for Kids: https://goo.gl/oOmdx2
- Origami heart: https://goo.gl/BGghtt
- Origami animals: https://goo.gl/vK2qq9
- Origami sea creature: https://goo.gl/eQXmft
- Origami star: https://goo.gl/FcL9lJ
- Origami wreath: https://goo.gl/FfXitw
- Origami ball: https://goo.gl/4MMMNF
- Origami flower: https://goo.gl/t9Oegk
- Origami room decoration: https://goo.gl/f98vBr
- Origami Christmas Ornament: https://goo.gl/oDxkUP
- Origami Halloween: https://goo.gl/mC2nnT