WeChat is a Chinese multi-purpose social media application that allows you to easily connect with your friends and family from anywhere in the world. NOTICE: If your WeChat account was created after June 2017, you will not be able to use WeChat in Shift. WeChat is a messaging and calling app that allows you to easily connect with family & friends across countries. It's the all-in-one communications app for text (SMS/MMS), voice and video calls, and files. MULTIMEDIA MESSAGING: Send video, image, text, and file messages.
Download WeChat Work for PC free at BrowserCam. undefined. built WeChat Work application to work with Google Android and then iOS nevertheless, you will be able to install WeChat Work on PC or MAC. We shall know the prerequisites to download WeChat Work PC on MAC or windows laptop without much pain.
How to Download WeChat Work for PC or MAC:
- Get started on downloading BlueStacks for the PC.
- If your download process is done open the installer to get you started with the install process.
- Check out the initial two steps and click on 'Next' to proceed to the final step in the installation
- When you see 'Install' on the screen, mouse click on it to start with the last install process and then click 'Finish' just after it is finally ended.
- Begin BlueStacks app via the windows or MAC start menu or desktop shortcut.
- As this is the first time using BlueStacks app you will have to setup your Google account with the emulator.
- Congratulations! It's easy to install WeChat Work for PC with the BlueStacks Android emulator either by looking for WeChat Work application in playstore page or by using apk file.It's time to install WeChat Work for PC by visiting the Google play store page after you have successfully installed BlueStacks software on your PC.
What is WeChat? WeChat is a multi-purpose messaging and social media app which is prevalent in China and other countries and areas. But from time to time, we can hear such complaints from WeChat users that they can’t login WeChat on their Android, iPhone and Windows phone.
“WeChat won’t let me login!” Certainly it will drive you crazy if you can not login this Chinese chat app at the beginning of the day. If you encounter this issue too, what you should do is to calm down and work out what’s wrong with your WeChat. Here are some of the tips and tricks that can help you to do a quick check-and-repair for WeChat glitches.
1) Clear all the data of WeChat by going to Settings > Apps > WeChat > Clear Data, then uninstall WeChat and reinstall it.
2) Make sure you have downloaded WeChat from the official app store. If not, you have to uninstall the old WeChat app and download it from the official Google Play store or Apple App store.
3) Check if you are using an old version of WeChat. If so, upgrade the app to the latest version. If there is an error in updating the app, you can try clearing all the app data and uninstall the app. Then install the app from the official site again.
If these little tricks couldn’t save your way out of the problem, there may be other reasons of this error. And normally, the WeChat login problem can be summarized into 5 cases:
Case 1. Forget WeChat Login Password
If you have tried several possible passwords and you are sure that you have forgotten the WeChat login password, don’t worry and here are two ways for your reference.
1) If you have linked WeChat account with QQ account, email address and phone number, you can login WeChat via one of these account without entering the password.
2) You can reset your WeChat passcode. On the login page, hit Forgot password? > Request Retrieval, and then confirm it to submit your request. Then you will receive a SMS message with a new passcode. And then you can login WeChat with this new code.
Note: after logging in WeChat with the new passcode, you are required to link your phone number/email address/QQ account to your WeChat once again.
Download Wechat Chinese Version
Case 2. Can’t Receive WeChat Verification Code
When you login WeChat with the linked account but never receive the verification code via SMS or email, you can check these:
1) Make sure you enter the right phone number or email address, otherwise you can never receive the verification code.
2) Check if the verification messages is blocked by your phone’s security app. If so, you should find the blocked message in the spam folder or close the security app and request for a new verification message.
3) Maybe you request for the code too frequently and enter the wrong code to verify. In this case, you need to exit the login page and wait for a minute. Then login and verify once again.
4) If your SIM card is placed improperly or is not working, you will not receive the code. Please insert the SIM card to another phone and check if it works.
Case 3. Filed to Login WeChat on A New Device
If you are unable to login WeChat on a new iPhone/Android mobile, you can attempt to:
Open WeChat on your new device, and tap “Unable to Login” on the login page. Then go with the instructions to retrieve a new password. Once your request is approved, you will receive a message telling you the new WeChat login passcode within 24 hours. Finally, login WeChat with the new code on your new phone.
Case 4. WeChat Login was Blocked
When you can login WeChat because your account has been blocked, you can try these 3 methods.
1) Uninstall WeChat from your device, and download it again from the official app store.
2) Stop using Android emulator or unofficial plugins to run WeChat, instead, use it in a secure way.
3) Don’t spread prohibitive messages on WeChat, such as lewd contents, violent materials, scam, inappropriate rumors or annoying ads and etc.
Case 5. Can’t Login WeChat by Using QR Code
Wechat App Desktop
Some users may want to login and use WeChat without mobile phone. Yes, you can scan the QR code to login the web WeChat on computer, instead of logging in WeChat app with an account and its password. However, some may fail to scan the code for some reasons. To fix this, you can:
How To Use Wechat On Desktop
1) Update your browser to the latest version. If the version of the browser is too old, the QR code may not appear. So you have to check the version and upgrade it, in order to support the QR code.
2) Make sure your internet connection is in good condition. You have to connect you phone and computer to a good network connection, so as to login WeChat successfully.
3) Adjust the brightness of the computer screen. Neither the computer screen is too bright nor too dark, the phone camera has difficulty in scanning the code on it. So you should go to the computer brightness setting and adjust the screen brightness.
If your WeChat problem still can’t be solved after you have tried the methods mentioned above, you can appeal to the WeChat support. Any question or problem you can share with us in the comment section below.