Method 5: Customize The Native WordPress Login Page. Finally, I want to touch on the fact that there are lots of free plugins that can help you customize the native WordPress login page, rather than needing to create your own login page. These plugins let you re-skin the wp-login.php page while preserving all the same functionality.
- Wordpress Home Page Template Free
- Wordpress Default Page Template
- Wordpress Login Page Template Download
- Powered by WordPress Log in to your WordPress.org account to contribute to WordPress, get help in the support forum, or rate and review themes and plugins. Username or Email Address.
- A full-blown free login form with an image background page template that keeps the user experience at an all-time high. Login Form V19 Offer you users to quickly access their profiles with this modern and free app login form template.
- It is the support with these forms, the users signal in to the web page for extra events like commenting on a publish or buying something from an ecommerce web page. Here is a list of 77 Free HTML5 Login Form Templates that will be particularly useful to your website online if you are planning lively person subscription.
- The WordPress file wp-login.php generates the HTML, containing the location and sequence of all the login page hooks. Make a Custom Login Page. So far you've seen how to customize WordPress' built-in login page. You can also create your own custom login Page by using the wploginform function in one of your WordPress Theme's Page Templates.
This plugin is an extension and requires Custom Login (version 3.x) which can be downloaded for free here.
Create your own WordPress Custom Login page from any page you previously created in WordPress.
You must create a new blank WordPress page or use an existing one. Note: the content will be replaced with the login form.
How to use it
There is only two options in this plugin, and one turns it on and off.
- Your custom login page.
That’s it! Once setup the WordPress login form will replace the default content on the page set in the settings.
- Release date: January 28, 2014
- Last updated: November 23, 2017
- Current version: 1.3.0
- Type: WordPress Plugin
- File format: .zip
- WordPress 4.7+
- Custom Login 3.2+
- Tested Up To: WordPress 4.9
- Priced from: $35.00 – 300.00
Plugins are subject to a yearly license renewal for support and updates. View license terms.
100% No-RISK Money back Guarantee!
You are fully protected by our 100% No-Risk Double-Guarantee. If you don’t like this plugin over the next 14 days, then we’ll happily refund 100% of your money. No questions asked.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review. Login
WordPress Login Form allows you to create a simple login form for use anywhere on the front end of your WordPress site. You can add it to a post, page or your sidebar with a shortcode.
Wordpress Home Page Template Free
How to Create a Custom Login Page for WordPress
In order to create a login form or custom login page for WordPress with the default options, all you need to do is use this shortcode:
However, there are other parameters that you can pass in the shortcode to customize it.
An absolute URL to which the user will be redirected after a successful login. For example,
The default is to redirect back to the URL where the form was submitted.
Your own custom ID for the login form. For example,
The default is “loginform”.
Your custom label for the username/email address field. For example,
The default is “Username or Email Address”.
Your custom label for the password field. For example,
The default is “Password”.
Your custom label for the remember field. For example,
Wordpress Default Page Template
The default is “Remember Me”.
Your custom label for the form submit button. For example,
The default is “Log In”.
Wordpress Login Page Template Download
Your own custom ID for the username field. For example,
The default is “user_login”.
Your own custom ID for the password field. For example,
The default is “user_pass”.
Your own custom ID for the remember field. For example,
The default is “rememberme”.
Your own custom ID for the form submit button. For example,
The default is “wp-submit”.
Specify whether to display the “Remember Me” checkbox in the WordPress login form. For example,
The default is “1” (true).
Your custom placeholder attribute for the username input field. For example,
The default is NULL.
Specify whether the “Remember Me” checkbox in the form should be checked by default. For example,
The default is “0” (false).
Specify whether to display a lost password link in the form. For example,
The default is “1” (true).
Your custom label for the lost password link. For example,
The default is “Lost your password?”.
How to Enable Google reCAPTCHA
WP Login Form supports Google reCAPTCHA v3 to protect your login form against spam and other types of automated abuse. To enable this feature, go to “Settings > WP Login Form” and configure these options.
- Enable Google reCAPTCHA v3
- Site Key
For detailed documentation please visit the WordPress Login Form plugin page
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress Dashboard
- Click the upload tab
- Browse for the plugin file (wp-login-form.zip) on your computer
- Click “Install Now” and then hit the activate button
Can I use this plugin to create a WordPress login form or Widget?
Can I embed the WordPress login form into a post/page?