- Description: Dropbox provides cloud-based file storage, sharing, and project collaboration services for individuals and, to a lesser extent, enterprise customers.The company was founded in 2007 and offers a browser service, toolbars, and apps to upload, share, and sync files to the cloud that can be accessible across a number of devices and by a multitude of users.
- Login to Dropbox. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and keep your files safe.
- How to Save Yahoo Emails to Dropbox? Run Yahoo to Dropbox migration tool on Windows. Enter the credentials of the Yahoo Mail account in the interface. Download Yahoo Email as ZIP format on Computer location. Open the Dropbox account and upload Yahoo Email ZIP.
To unlink your Dropbox account from Yahoo Mail: Sign in to dropbox.com. Click your avatar (profile picture).
Here’s the guide on how to connect Dropbox to Yahoo mail account. it is very important to have an account to Dropbox. Dropbox can help you store your photos, documents, videos and files and send them and make it downloadable for everyone.
Any files you add to Dropbox will show up in the Dropbox website, on your phone and even in your computer. By simply storing your files and give the download link to your friends, they can easily have your files even without using flash drive.
Saving important files to Dropbox and Google Drive is awesome. In just few seconds you can store your files to these cloud storage. Today, let us just find our the easy way to connect Yahoo mail to your dropbox account.
Yahoo Mail Drop
How to Connect Dropbox to Yahoo Mail Account
Step 1. Log on to your Yahoo mail account. Again, use your username and password. Use the email account to where you want your dropbox account be connected.
Step 2. Go to settings. Simply point your mouse to the gear icon after your profile name. Click settings.
In settings, you are allow to change anything about viewing your email, writing emails, your connected accounts, vacation response settings, filter settings, security settings and the list of banned addresses.
Step 3. Choose “Accounts”. This will let you allow you to connect social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. You can also add another mailbox by connecting GMail, Outlook (Hotmail), AOL and other Yahoo address to manage your email all together.
Step 4. Connect Dropbox. In the Could storage section, you have two options. The Google Drive and Dropbox.
After you click “connect”, a new tab will open that allows you to sign in to your Dropbox account. Sign in to Dropbox to link with Yahoo using email and password. If you don’t have any Dropbox account, simply click “New to Dropbox? Create an account”.
Step 5. Save settings. Any settings have been made will only take effect when you save settings.
Yahoo Dropbox Limit
Yahoo Dropbox Email
Tips & Warnings
Yahoo Dropbox Account
- Before you actually Dropbox to Yahoo, be aware to the risks. The risks of stealing your files is high. It is recommended that when you link Dropbox to your Yahoo account, have a very strong (difficult to guess) password.
- You can disconnect Dropbox to Yahoo anytime. Just visit settings, and then go to account settings and disconnect.